Your AdLibertas Dashboard – Now With BI Analytics & Custom Dashboards
Internally at AdLibertas we make tools, then when they become valuable we create versions for our customers. We are immensely proud (and dependent) on our internal Business Intelligence Analytics tools. For us they’ve created so much value in analysis, collaboration and insights we produced a production-version for you!
For an entire overview of the dashboard features, please see the playlist below:
Some customers are familiar with Metabase. We’ve listened to our early users and are excited to introduce a leaner & meaner version integrated into our new dashboard:
- It’s faster –Optimized to return reports much faster.
- It’s easier – Integration with our existing dashboard for easier naming conventions
- It’s more complete – More data for your analysis.
What exactly changed?
- Speed is the biggest change – we’ve indexed your reporting tables and have condensed the data to return your reports faster & more efficiently.
- We’ve re-named fields to provide more clarity on the combination of our attributed numbers.
- We’ve stripped potentially duplicated information — veterans know how confusing reporting can become with duplicated counts between your ad server and your demand sources.
- We’ve included more data, cross-referenced from other sources to help you create better, more complete reports.
Migration Guide: For users who have created custom Metabase dashboards or pulses, we highly recommend you upgrade to use the new reporting table & new data schema. We’ve created a mapping & description table of the altered fields to help you along.
|Field Name||Old Metabase Name||Description|
|AdLibertas Managed||Adlib Owned||Ad unit / line item managed by AdLibertas optimization|
|Ad Unit Name||Unified Ad Unit||Unified name of ad unit (using MoPub?s naming convention)|
|Ad Unit Type||Format Display||Ad Unit format type (MoPub defined)|
|App Name||Unified Appname||Unified App name (Uses MoPub?s naming convention)|
|App Platform||App Type Display||The OS of the app (as set in MoPub)|
|Clicks||Clicks||Clicks as measured by network|
|Country ISO 2||2-letter Country code (used for country maps)|
|Demand Source||Demand Source||Network, generally the 3rd party buying the impression(s)|
|Demand Source Ad Unit ID||ad unit||Networks Ad Unit identifier|
|Demand Source Ad Unit Name||Ad Unit Raw||Network name of Ad Unit|
|Impressions||Impressions||Network measurement of impressions|
|MoPub Ad Unit ID||MoPub Ad unit Identifier|
|MoPub App ID||MoPub App Identifier|
|MoPub Clicks||MoPub Clicks||MoPub Measured Clicks|
|MoPub impressions||Mopub Impressions||MoPub Measurement of impressions served|
|MoPub Line Item ID||The MoPub ID number of the Line Item|
|MoPub Line Item Name||Line Item||The MoPub Line Item name|
|MoPub Line Item Type||Line Item Type||MoPub-defined type of line item|
|MoPub requests||MoPub requests||Requests as measured by MoPub|
|MoPub Segment ID||The MoPub Segment ID|
|MoPub Segment Name||The name of the MoPub Segment ID|
|Revenue||Revenue||Revenue as reported by network|
|Common Metrics (calculated Fields)|
|CPM||CPM calculated from network reporting|
|CTR||CTR calculated from network reporting|
|Fill Rate||Fill rate calcuated from network reporting|
|MoPub CPM||CPM calculated using MoPub counts|
|MoPub CTR||CTR calculated from MoPub reporting|
|MoPub Fill Rate||Fill rate calculated from MoPub reporting|
|Serving Discrepancy||Impression discrepancy calculated using network vs. MoPub counts|