Adding Sub User to App Store Connect
We now offer the ability to import app store revenue to the AdLibertas dashboard. This will give you a holistic view of your mobile app revenue performance. To include this in your account, follow the steps below.
Creating a sub user in App Store Connect
You’ll need to have admin privileges to add users
To create a sub-user:
- Log into your App Store Connect
- Click on Users and Roles
- Click the + button at the top of the page.
- Set the First Name and Last Name fields to AdLibertas and Analyst
- Set the email field to an email that isn’t your main email but one you have access to.
- Select the following permissions from the list: Finance.
- Click Invite.
- Accept the email invite.
To create an app-specific password for this user:
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- In the Security section, click Generate Password below App-Specific Passwords.
- Follow the steps on your screen.
- After you generate your app-specific password, enter or paste the email and password into the fields in our dashboard.
- Apple’s documentation is available here.