We’re Hiring! AdLibertas Business Development
San Francisco, California
Are you interested in getting in on the ground-floor of a fast growing tech start-up? Does a wide-open, fast-moving industry excite you? Does being an early sales hire at a company with a profitable business, proven tech, solid customers and a great engineering team sound like a good place to take your career to the next level?
We’re growing and looking for hungry, a sales hire for AdLibertas. We work with mobile app developers, helping them make more from their in-app advertising. Our small company is looking for the right hungry outbound sales/business development person to find mobile app developers and publishers looking to earn more from in-app advertising.
Since you’ll be one our first outbound roles, you’ll touch of all aspects of the sales cycle: marketing; lead-generation; sales discovery; deal negotiation; closing and account management. If you’re looking for an old-fashioned territory-restricted, quota-counting bag to carry, this isn’t it. Our customers span the globe, we have a single company-wide revenue goal and you’ll be instrumental in helping us hit it. As we grow, your role with company is expected to grow as well. The only limitation to your upward mobility is you, the growth potential for your career is huge.
You’ll report directly to our CEO – a sales veteran with ten-years of Business Development experience in the mobile advertising space. Our industry is very tech-driven so being tech-savvy will give you a leg up, as well as being driven and independent.
AdLibertas helps app developers maximize mobile advertising earnings and our clients—some of the most influential mobile app developers in the world— look to our platform as the premier choice in mobile advertising. Our no-tech integration and cost model make our product a no-brainer for our clients.
This role is incredibly unique and provides massive growth potential, both within the company and within the industry. We’re looking for someone who can:
- Take on ownership of a highly complex, sales cycle, in an industry undergoing massive growth and fast iteration.
- Work with engineering, and operations to help refine and guide our product stack according to what they are seeing in the market.
- Work closely with company executives to find, close and support client sales and account management activities
- Sales experience. This is a hunter role, we’re looking for someone with proven experience.
- Technical aptitude. We’re experts in the industry, we sell to experts in the industry; we live and breathe data and advertising technology. You won’t be successful in this role if you don’t understand the fundamentals of the company’s technology backbone.
- Comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere. We’re a start-up and as such we don’t have the support infrastructure a larger company. There’s no such things as “not my problem,” we work together and persevere through all challenges together – and that requires the ability to adapt.
WE’D LOVE SOMEONE
- With experience in the (mobile) advertising industry
- Interested in the mobile app ecosystem
- An early-level, aggressive stock option plan + salary
- A fun work environment in a San Francisco WeWork
- An incredibly vast ability to grow the scope of your role with the company