Adding access to Google Play
We now offer the ability to import app store revenue to the AdLibertas dashboard. This will give you a holistic view of your mobile app revenue performance.
We need your Google Play Reporting Bucket ID and authentication to collect your store data.
To collect your bucket ID:
- Login to the Google Play dashboard.
- On the left menu click Download Reports > Financial
- On the right, click Copy Cloud Storage URI
- Paste only the numbers into the Google Play Cloud Storage Bucket ID field in the AdLibertas dashboard.
Note: The Cloud Storage URI will have the following format:
In the example above, the Google Play Storage Bucket ID is 123456789
5. Press Sign in with Google in our dashboard to begin the OAuth process.
You’ll need to have finance privileges to enable access via OAuth.