Adding access to Google Play
We now offer the ability to import app store revenue to the AdLibertas dashboard. This will give you a holistic view of your mobile app revenue performance.
We simply need your Google Play Cloud Storage Bucket Name and authentication to collect your store data.
To collect your bucket ID:
- Login to the Google Play dashboard.
- On the left menu click Download Reports > Financial
- On the right, click Copy Cloud Storage URI
- Paste only the numbers into the Google Play Cloud Storage Bucket Name in the AdLibertas dashboard.
Note: The Cloud Storag Bucket Name will have the following format:
In the example above, the Google Play Storage Bucket ID is pubsite_prod_rev_123456789
5. Press Sign in with Google in our dashboard to begin the OAuth process.
You’ll need to have finance privileges to enable access via OAuth.