Common Data Integrations
1. Gathering User Events, Installs & Campaign Data:
Collecting user events, action and characteristics (user properties) is a key component to being able to create an Audience. We will collect and correlate your analytics into a private, secure data lake.
- For Google Firebase users, see our walk-through on enabling AdLibertas Audience Reporting to connect to Firebase.
- For Appsflyer users, simply connect credentials in our dashboard.
- For Kochava customers, you’ll need to share an API key with appropriate access.
2. Collecting Ad Revenue Events:
- For MoPub users, see our walk-through on enabling MoPub Impression-Level Revenue Data (ILRD)
- For ironSource users, see how to connect ironSource Ad Revenue Measurement (ARM) reporting
- If you use MAX, connect to the AppLovin MAX Revenue API
3. Gathering In-App Purchase & Subscription Events (Consumables):
- For Customers using RevenueCat, read how to create a read-only collaborator in our onboarding docs.
- For customers using Firebase, there is limited out-of-the-box functionality.
4. Custom Events:
- We offer the ability to send custom events via webhook to be consumed and available for AdLibertas Audience Reporting. See here for more details.